Friday, August 29, 2008

muhammad adib

I lost my cousin today.

He was fifteen-year-old boy who had SLE(blood disease rasenye) which he most probably got from his mother who suffered from SLE too and passed away one year ago.Al Fatihah.

I felt a bit upset because I cant (bukan tak sempat tapi tak boleh atas sebab tertentu) visit him during my summer break.We were close to each other and he was not like any other boys in his age.He was not an annoying one(I used to get annoyed with boys),helpful,strong like his mother,good brother,clever and a very matured young boy.

I wonder how he survived after losing his mother last year.And now I wonder how his 2 little sisters and brother will survive after losing him today.He was great brother to his siblings.

Al fatihah.

~Dari Allah kami datang dan kepada Allah kami akan kembali..

3 comments:

Uswah said...

innalillahiwainnailaihirajiun... takziah.. kirenye his mom tu ur makcik ye?

About Me said...

kak uswah,haah..mak arwah adik bongsu mak saya..

mcddy said...

sgt terkilan x sempat jumpe muhammad adib..n sgt sdey ble terpikir how his brother n sisters will survive without him..huhu..camne auni nnt..emmm