Thursday, October 9, 2008

refreshed

Many times I start to write, words always stop me.Tonight I feel like writing and I want this to be posted. Penat tulis tapi sokmo delete.

Semester 4 will be ended soon, 4 weeks of lectures left to go, a week of swot vac and 4 days of exams in one month period.And I always as lucky as before for my last paper will be on 27th november while everyone else finishes theirs on 7th, 20th or 21st or atleast 24th.I try to stop whining while blogging.Fullstop.

Frankly speaking, this semester would probably be the worst semester ever.I only have 14 hours of lectures and tutorials per week yet I am so left behind in everything. I sleep a lot, sometimes 10 hours per day!I skip classes whenever I want and so far, I attended 3 out of 9 management's tutorial.I go to management's tute when there is a case study to be submitted or else I skip. We need to submit 2 case studies to obtain 10% of overall assesment and tutor will randomly collect our case study every week.Kadang2 penat buat, tutor tak ambik pun.In class, I think no one recognises me and the funny thing is that this morning my tutor can't find my name in the name list. Memang la tak jumpa sebab dia tulis Gabriel Mohd Pauzi.haha.Adui,sabo jela mana datang nama Gabriel.Bayangkan dah week 9 baru nak tukar nama tu tapi nasib baik student number betul.

To recall, I realise something is wrong somewhere inside me.(chewah).I dont feel like studying lately, many times I lost focus, I cant find my strength, rasa macam boleh tak kalau nak stop belajar kejap(Kalo m*r* tau abis ni).And this is the main reason why I went back to Malaysia last 2 weeks.Did I tell you I had a blast raya with my family back in Terengganu?

Now, I have 4 weeks left to appreciate, to feel this semester.I dont want to regret later for regretting is the first thing I hate.And I did catch some strengths along the way back home last 2 weeks. I feel rejuvenated and refreshed now.

Sometimes, all we need is a little bit of energy to go on.

Alhamdulillah.

No comments: