Monday, March 9, 2009

majors

At melbourne university, we dont have bachelor in biotechnology,which means we dont have our own faculty.Biotechnology is one of the majors under science's faculty.Student may only complete this major in conjunction with other majors offered under faculty of science.Thus,student who takes biotechnology course will end up having a double major.To get a degree,student has to complete 300 points throughout the years of study.We,sponsored students have to finish our studies within 3 years period, which means 100 points per year.As now I am in the early third year or final year I should say, I already have 200 points and what left now is 100 points which is really critical for my major.

As I said earlier that my course is double major,I have to allocate 50 points for biotechnology major and the other 50 points for my second major.I have 4 days left to decide and change and confirm my subjects for this semester before deadline this friday.Until this moment, these are my majors and subjects:

first major: biotechnology
1.biotechnology in practice : 12.5 points (I took this last semester)
2.developmental biology : 12.5 points
3.frontier of cell biology : 12.5 points
4.plant molecular and biotechnology : 12.5 points


second major: biochemistry
1.molecular of cell biology : 12.5
2.advanced techniques and molecular science : 12.5
3.protein strcuture and function : 12.5
4.functional genomics and bioinformatics : 12.5

I took biotechnology in practice last semester,so what left are three more subjects under biotech's major and 4 subjects under biochem's major which sum up to 87.5 points.I have another 12.5 points to complete my 300 points of degree.

And guess what subject I take?

Arabic 2a : 12.5 points.

Tak sangka dari umur 13 tahun sampai umur 22 tahun pun amik subjek arab lagi.ngeh3.

After all,my degree is : bachelor of science (biotech and biochem).

p/s: I wrote this down because I sometimes pening with all the points and subjects.Silap haribulan tak dapat double major in science.Kang dapat major arabic pulak.he he.

2 comments:

victoire said...

salam.
lamenye dok dgr kabo org kg kite ni.
sedor2 final year dh.
kang kawen jmput orang neh. hahaha.

btw selamat kembali ke melbourne laa yea.
cian ke dia lmbat ag baru balik.
org bln 6 ni nk balik dh. hehe.

About Me said...

salam org kapung.
yela..balik la mesia..
ambe 3 bulan dh kat mesia
time to back to school
hehe..
kekgi kalu jemput kawen jgn x balik lok eh..heheh