Friday, October 30, 2009

is this for real?

the uni i went to get a degree

my favourite lecture theatre


30.10.2009


I finished class today at 9 am and if I pass this semester , Cheng's class will be my final class of undergrad life. I cant believed myself the 12 weeks of hectic life is about to finish, still got another lab notebook to submit tho.

For now I am okay but not too good.Swot Vac (study week) starts next week and then examinations period and like any previous semesters, it is never easy for me to pass the subjects.

Praying hard people,let us together.

2 comments:

muna khaider said...

wah dah past tense tu.. "the uni i went"

huhu patutlah sy igt awk dah lame tak update.. rupenye alamat blog dah lain.. huhuhu.. ngekngok la sy. bru jumpa td :p.

cheers,
mai

About Me said...

haha.

tak perasan r past ke present ke.

tapi doa tu.mudah2an.

:)