Tuesday, April 28, 2009

yang mana satu

I'm currently doing review on the article entitled : identification of stem cells in small intestine and colon by marker gene Lgr5.(no idea what it is really..ngeh2).

This is my problem : everytime the momentum to study boosting, I feel like blogging.he he.

I dont prefer to choose but life is all about choosing.

My to do list this weekend:

1.Pergi kursus kahwin organised by EHSAN at uni, of course fully certified by JAKIM.

or

2.Going to Malaysian Hall and see Naib Canselor Universiti Malaya and handing in my CV to apply scholarship for furthering postgrad and bekerja dengan UM suatu hari nanti.


hmm...

I choose number 2 but comes another problem( big problem nih)..

"I dont want to further on doing biochemistry, I want to do Arabic instead"

masalah memang masalah.

1 comment:

victoire said...

wow, arabic? impressive.
good choice.
ambe aritu ade dh g kursus kawen sbelom fly.
wajib utk bdk2 short course mase kat intec.
tapi ambe xdprt sijil sbab moteng mase kene bg IC tu. hahahaha