Wednesday, November 5, 2008

istiqamah

During matriculation at INTEC,we had an English subject (ESLS) which was compulsory to all students regardless what course we were doing.One of the internal assessment component was a research essay in one year period.We were free to choose any topics to argue in the essay and guess what my topic was "pros and cons of Atkins Diet".I was sort of overdosed with this low carb diet and throughout the year I kept telling everyone about this "crazy and clever" diet.The idea to force our body to use 100% fat instead of using glucose seems clever but it just totally out of our body's mind.

After doing my one year research essay,my conclusion was "The advantages of Atkins diet outweigh its drawbacks".Hu hu.I still remember, during presentation I got one question from floor asking like this "So,do you mean that Atkins diet doesnt bring any harms at all?"I replied,"Yes, if you do diet and you are supervised by doctor".

Now, after a few lectures of carbohydrates and fat I knew I was dead wrong.Mr Atkins( forgot his full name),the inventor of this diet died due to diabetes (or obese I cant remember).Ironic.

Conclusion: Anyone who wants to start any types of diet, please do not avoid carbohydrates.Our body just need glucose(from carbo).Some of my friends refuse to eat nasi sebab nak diet.Sekali sebulan makan nasi sangatlah bahaya.

Somemore information, if we are on diet, we need to constantly maintain with dieting atleast 2 years to get a healthy body(kalau berkesanlah).Kalau tak istiqamah 2 tahun,pastu tukar cara makan pulak,kita hanya menambah masalah pada badan dan kita mula gain weight balik dalam masa yang singkat.

In short, to have a healthy body it takes two things.Satu,makan makanan yang sihat dan berhenti sebelum kenyang.Dua, istiqamah dengan senaman.

(2 perkara saya susah nak buat)

Kesimpulannya yang paling susah ialah istiqamah la.he he.

3 comments:

muna khaider said...

pandainye meyakinkan org dulu2? heh... sian org yg percaya ckp awk dan mengamalkan diet itu setelah mendengar presentation.. haha

About Me said...

aku pasti 100% kalo ko ade masa tu,ko ikut je diet ni.hihi.

biskut marie said...

ha ha.