Tuesday, November 25, 2008

of school and prefect

I miss school.I miss to see teachers and prefects.My teachers back at school have a special place in heart.They taught me at critical levels of life, both primary and secondary school.I like meeting teachers after school and I know some students are just not and this really2 make me feeling a bit upset.What is wrong going to see our teachers and say hi and tanya khabar?Of course cikgu most of the times do not remember or sometimes do not even recognise us but I dont see any concrete reason to say no.Of course we have our own favourite teacher kan.Jangan lupa ada sesetengah cikgu memang sangat ingat students walaupun dia tak mengajar kita.

And I miss my circle friends in BPS (Badan Pengawas Sekolah) too.Being a prefect means many students hated me.Sampai sekarang pun bila jumpa diorang kat mana mana, I think they still hate me.he he.Anyhow,I was not a good prefect pun,I broke rules and I came late to school.Prefect kena sampai sebelum pukul 7.20 pagi setiap hari tapi I just not.And I dont think other prefects especially boys like me.I have a few things that I didnt really agree with them and I used to come out with hot issue like "how come pengawas sekolah boleh meniru masa periksa?".Apapun,saya bangga menjadi ahli BPS di bawah pucuk pimpinan 2004,I respect(still) both my KPs(Ketua pengawas), they were great KPs during my 4 years under BPS.

I write this because I will go back soon and cant wait to go to school and meeting friends back in hometown.

4 comments:

khairilnizam said...

hey..nobody hates u. dpt jd prefect yg baik pn dh kira gempak kn...at least kt SHAMS...

najwa.abdullah said...

mar,
bab cikgu tu setuju sgt.and yes,some of them do remember us even tak pernah ngajar kita pun=)

slmt pulang ke tanah malaya eh!

Hilmi said...

cikgu hasnani kon pem kenal aku..huahuahua

About Me said...

to all:=))